GET READY FOR YOUR LEASE END: KNOW WHAT TO DO AT 90 DAYS, 60 DAYS, AND 30 DAYS BEFORE YOUR LEASE ENDS.
90 DAYS --------------> RESEARCH YOUR OPTIONS.
You have options at the end of your lease and now is the perfect time to begin looking into which one best fits your needs! Explore them below:
Should you LEASE A NEW TOYOTA or BUY YOUR CURRENT TOYOTA? Find out whether buying or leasing would be the best option for you here. Then, once you've decided, come back here and check what to do once you've chosen the one that's most appropriate:
~~IF YOU WANT TO LEASE A NEW TOYOTA~~
1. Budget, explore, and test drive: If your lease is ending soon, call us or stop by so we explore all your options and help you explore other new Toyotas.
2. Contact us before your lease ends at (866) 685-5598. We will review with you the details of your lease agreement, discuss your options and answer any questions you may have. If you forgot to give us a call, don't worry. We will contact you approximately three months before your lease-end date.
3. To more accurately assess the condition of your vehicle, we encourage you to take advantage of a complimentary inspection. Inspections are performed by inspectors trained on our Wear and Use Guidelines and can be scheduled to take place at your home, office or other preferred location. Contact us to schedule an appointment for this optional pre-inspection.
4. Should you decide to make any vehicle repairs prior to lease-end, we'll assist you.* Just be certain to keep all of your receipts for any repairs made and review your insurance policy to see if any items may be covered.
*Under certain circumstances, Toyota Financial Services may elect not to charge for excess wear and use damage.
5. Contact us to schedule a vehicle turn-in appointment. When returning your clean, leased vehicle to the dealership, you must also bring the following items: tool kit and spare tire, if applicable; all sets of keys (masters/remotes/valet), if applicable; Owner's Manuals; any original equipment on your vehicle at lease inception (radio, headrests, 3rd row seat, tonneau/cargo cover, etc.).
You are required by law to turn in a completed Odometer Statement at this time. We'll record the mileage but don't forget to sign the statement and ask for a copy!
It is important to note that when you return your vehicle, charges may be due if your vehicle exceeds normal wear and use or mileage limits per your lease.You will receive a final statement from Toyota Financial Services after the leased vehicle is returned and you're responsible for the payment of any remaining amounts owed under your lease.
~~OR, IF YOU WANT TO BUY YOUR CURRENT TOYOTA~~
1. Contact us before your lease ends at (866) 685-5598.
We will review with you the details of your lease agreement, discuss your options, determine the vehicle's payoff amount and answer any questions you may have. If you forget to give us a call, don't worry. We will contact you approximately three months before your lease-end date.
2. Discover how to protect your investment.
Should you decide to finance your vehicle through us and Toyota Financial Services, we encourage you to explore our Toyota Quality Protection Plans. We offer plans that can help protect your investment in the event life takes an unexpected turn, as well as payment protection options should you decide to lease a new Toyota or make another purchase with the Toyota family. Call us for more info!
3. Contact Us.
Schedule an appointment with us prior to your scheduled lease-end date to discuss your decision to finance your lease vehicle or purchase it outright. Our Lease-End Coordinator will review the details of your lease agreement and provide any required documentation.
4. Purchase your Leased Vehicle.
Ensure that you have fulfilled all outstanding requirements (including finalizing the purchase of your vehicle) as set forth by your lease agreement no later than the scheduled lease-end date.