BUY OR LEASE
Larry H. Miller Toyota Murray
wants recent college grads
to be in a reliable, affordable
and economical vehicle. So
to help we want you to be
aware of a great opportunity
available to all qualifying
Toyota Financial Services, in partnership with Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. (TMS), is pleased to announce an exciting ENHANCEMENT to the 2013 Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program. New Prius-c vehicles are now included in the list of eligible vehicles for eligible College Grads! $750 Rebate available on New Camry Gas (excludes Hybrid), Corolla, Matrix, Prius-c, RAV4, Tacoma and Yaris!
The program is effective through 03/31/2014, call us today 866-685-5598
Take the test you'll enjoy: A Toyota test drive :-)
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn--and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, now featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase OR lease of select new Toyotas through Larry H. Miller Toyota and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles.
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles AND Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
- And now, Toyota and TFS are proud to offer a $750 rebate, our largest college rebate ever, when you purchase or lease any new Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid models), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma or Yaris, between now and 03/31/2014.
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
1. Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or you will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months.
2. Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years.
3. Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years.
4. Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF.
5. Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJHATC and the IBEW.
6. Show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
7. Have proof of collision insurance. Ask your dealer for details.
8. If you meet all the above criteria but have experienced minor credit lapses, don't give up. You may still qualify if you've paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and made non-credit related (e.g., rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs of $250 or less.
Sales: 866-685-5598 I Service: 866-856-8059 I Parts: 866-858-2513